Mind Media: Between Journey

                             By 8-Bit Star 



Authors note: Okay, I'm running out of really good forewards to add to my fanfics, so I'm instead going to give you a poll: How do you feel about these dang forewards, anyway? Should my future stories have forewards or should I just get right to the story from now on? Please answer. Oh, and enjoy the story. It's by me and it's got "Mind Media" in the title, so you can expect something unusual. For anyone who's a newcomer to my work, you might want to take a look at "Everything You Need to Know About 8-Bit's Rangerverse." Located Here: http://www.freewebs.com/nes_star/8BitAllYouNeed.html It shouldn't take you too long. Enjoy.
CHAPTER 1: This is the Type of Fanfic You Wrote When You Were Ten! A laptop screen displayed the following as it was being typed. "Ummm, Hi, my name is Mademanna, I'm ten years old and, ummm, this is my first fanfic and, ummm, I hope you like it. "One sunny day, Chip and Gadget were out on a picnic and they ate sandwiches and stuff. They were actually dating, but neither of them liked to say so. Chip likes Gadget, but I don't think Gadget likes Chip. Not as in being in love anyway. I don't think chipmunks are her idea of real hunks anyway (they're not mine). I don't think they'll get married, but they might. I wouldn't mind being married, but I'm not in a hurry for it. "Anyway, so Chip and Gadget were having a picnic. Dale, Monty, and Zipper were, ummmm, doing something else, so, ummm, Chip and Gadget, ummmm, had a picnic! Suddenly, the picnic was attacked by an army of evil bees! I HATE BEES!!! They stole all the food and hurt Gadget pretty bad. Chip was sad. He swore revenge on the evil bees. So he explored around the world, looking for the mighty, ummm... Vorpal Blade! The Vorpal Blade was the only thing that could kill the leader of the bees, so Chip was searching for it so he could kill the bees. But the Vorpal Blade was located in a faraway country. It was in Idaho, so Chip had to buy a lot of food and only drank water when it rained. "Come to think of it, I don't really like Chip that much. So, ummm, it's not Chip searching for the Vorpal Blade, it's Dale. I like Dale, he's funny and not bossy like Chip. So, Dale was going to Idaho to find the Vorpal Blade, and to get there he had to cross a tall mountain. On the mountain he encountered Monty. "'Hi Monty, what are you doing?' He asked. 'I'm not Monty, I am an evil gremlin who lures people into my cave so I can eat them!' he said back. So Dale said 'If you are evil then I must kill you.' and the gremlin who was not Monty said 'okay.' "And the two got into a fight, and the gremlin got hurt and said he gave up. Then he said 'can I join your quest?' and Dale said 'yes.' "So Dale and the gremlin who was not Monty continued on to Idaho, and the gremlin who was now good protected Dale from badguys. Then Dale got to Idaho, and in the center of the country (its a country because I say it is) was the Vorpal Blade stuck in the back of a mighty huge dragon. So, ummmmm, Dale climbed on the dragon's back and pulled the sword out, then killed the dragon before it woke up. Then he went to the hideout of the evil bees (I HATE BEES!!) and killed them all. The Leader begged for mercy, but he killed him too. "Then Dale went home, only to find that Gadget... no, not Gadget, Foxglove. Dale likes Gadget but he likes Foxglove more. No, not Foxglove... he came home to find that his beloved, that's ME, had died from Bee Poisoning while he was away. He was sad again, and set out to find the seven Dragon Balls so he could wish me back to life. So he set off all around the world and found the seven Dragon Balls in California. He had to fight a badguy for them, but he won, and then he called the Dragon using the Balls and wished for me to come back to life. Because the Dragon hates it if you make the same wish twice, he gave Dale a magic flute which he could use to revive me any time I died. "Then we were married and lived happily ever after... "Okay, I admit, that's not how it would go at all. Guys don't like me because I'm 'too young'. Dale would call me a kid and marry Foxglove or something like that and I'd cry. Well, I don't like Dale that much really, but he's the only nice guy I know besides Monty, and Monty is too old. Only one guy I know might really want to marry me and I don't like him, it's Max Alpha. He's a bad guy. He hurts me and stuff, but I think he likes me. I seem to always attract bad people. Another guy named Demon Master Mind also liked me. He was sorta nice but really stupid.
Back to the stories