The Failed Tale of Robin Dale

Deleted Scenes of Part Three- Cliffhangers Galore

By Chip Chap

Notes from Chip Chap:

Okay everyone, I know I sound like a broken record but... oh well lets do this properly.

Chip Chap pulls out an antique record player and puts a broken record on it.

Broken record: Feel free to give me any suggestions...Feel free to give me any suggestions...Feel free to give me any suggestions...

Chip Chap turns off the record player.

Okay now onto the one scene that I took out.

This was just a little tidbit that I took out right after Foxy remarked on how all the villagers were pretending ot be poor, I went a little overboard with the idea and it could have messed things up a lot. (I thought up the idea when I noticed that everyone in the Disney version of Robin Hood looked all poor and sick)

--------------
Lou looks out the window and watches as a mother rabbit motions to her twenty bouncing happy children and they all start dragging their feet and holding their stomachs, a few let out pitiful moans and one flops over on the ground while two others begin carrying his limp figure in a stretcher.

Lou (his idealism shattered):
What!! I can’t believe it. This whole town is populated by con artists! (Lou starts thinking) But I don’t recall arresting anyone in the past few months.

Lou walks off screen and screams.

Lou:
What are you kids doing in the jail cells?! This isn’t a playground! I don’t care if you are playing “oppressed masses” you shouldn’t be in here!

A few young squirrels and mice run out the door.

Lou (frowning as he takes he returns to his seat):
Oh, this is ridiculous. I can’t believe that a whole town would do something like this! I’m outta here!

Lou leaves the room in a fit
----------

Well, thats all folks!

Back to the stories