Rescue Rangers Celebrity Jeopardy

By Cyber Daimyo

Part Nine

Gadget Hackwrench: Welcome back to Celebrity Jeopardy. Once again, I'm going to recommend that our viewers watch something else. That having been said, let's take a look at the scores. Mepps is in first place with zero.

Mepps: You'll rule the day you rocked me Gadget.

Gadget Hackwrench: Fantastic. Sparky.

Sparky: How you doin there Gadget? You know it's great to be here, you know? Time for the Jeopardy! I love it. Your father loves it. Your love watches it every night in the VCR.

Gadget Hackwrench: Ok, thank you Sparky. And finally, Sergeant Spinelli has an incredible negative $12,000. A negative $12,000 having incorrectly answered a number of first round questions more than once.

Sergeant Spinelli: I'm feeling great, Gadget. Who is this guy? [ points to Sparky ] I love this guy. This guy's great here, with the crazy sounds. He's wonderful. And it's really an honor to be working with Mepps.

Gadget Hackwrench: Great. Better luck to all of you in the next round. It's time for Double Jeopardy. Let's take a look at the board. And the categories are: Potent Potables, The Vowels, Presidents Who Are On the One Dollar Bill, Famous Titles, Ponies, The Number 10, and finally: Foods That End In "Amburger." Sergeant Spinelli, you are in third place, so the board is yours.

Sergeant Spinelli: I, a...[ laughs ], I, a...[ laughs ], I, a...[ laughs ], I, a...[ laughs ]

Gadget Hackwrench: Sparky, why don't you pick instead?

Sparky: Once again, something that could have been brought to my attention yesterday!

Gadget Hackwrench: Mepps, go ahead.

Mepps: The day is mine! I'll take Famous Girlies for 400.

Gadget Hackwrench: Titles, Famous Titles.

Mepps: Darn!

Gadget Hackwrench: And the answer is: This movie title is taken from the name of the book "Gone With The Wind." [ Mepps rings in ] Mepps.

Mepps: Dolly Parton! [ buzzer ]

Gadget Hackwrench: Titles, Mepps. Not girlies.

Mepps: Not a fan of the female singers, are you Gadget?

Gadget Hackwrench: Someone else, please. [ Sparky rings in ] Sparky.

Sparky: Why are you yelling at me?

Gadget Hackwrench: You rang in. [ Spinelli rings in ] Mr. Spinelli.

Sergeant Spinelli: I know this, I got it. It's right up here. I got it, I know it, I know it, it's right up here. I got it [ time-out beep ]

Gadget Hackwrench: You don't got it.

Sergeant Spinelli: No, you don't got it! Get it?!

Gadget Hackwrench: Wonderful. The answer is Gone With the Wind. Gone With the Wind. All right, Mepps, the board is yours, so I'll pick a category for you. Let's try the Number 10 for 200. In this category, the correct response to every question is ten. When I stop talking, just say ten. Ok, let's give it a shot. This is how many fingers you have. [ Spinelli rings in ] Sergeant Spinelli.

Sergeant Spinelli: Five. [ buzzer ]

Gadget Hackwrench: No.

Sergeant Spinelli: [ starts dancing around like crazy ] AHH! AHH! AHH! AHH!

Gadget Hackwrench: [ Sparky rings in ] Sparky.

Sparky: This one time I was out with my friends on a boat. And this guy on the boat was like Come to the back of the boat! [ time-out beep ]

Gadget Hackwrench: Time's up. Time is up. The answer was ten. You have ten fingers.

Mepps: I'll show you a fist, Gadget.

Gadget Hackwrench: Mr. Spinelli, would you please pick.

Sergeant Spinelli: Help me, Gadget. Help me, help you. Help me, help you.

Gadget Hackwrench: Thank you.

Sergeant Spinelli: All right, I'll take Famous Girlies for 800.

Mepps: Well done, Sarge.

Gadget Hackwrench: Famous Titles for 800. And it's an Audio Daily Double. All right, Mr. Spinelli, this song was this TV show's theme. Listen carefully.

[ 1960s Batman theme song plays ]

Sergeant Spinelli: A...

Gadget Hackwrench: Mr. Spinelli?

Sergeant Spinelli: A...What is Mash?

Gadget Hackwrench: No. [ Mepps rings in ] Mepps.

Mepps: What is A-Team? [ buzzer ]

Gadget Hackwrench: No.

Mepps: The one with Mr. T.

Gadget Hackwrench: No, I know. [ Sparky rings in ] Sparky. Wha-wait! Where did you get a guitar?

Sparky: [ Singing while playing the guitar ] "Robert De'Niro, Bela Lugosi, Snufalofogus, and Parker Posie."

Gadget Hackwrench: And it's time for Final Jeoardy. The Final Jeopardy category is just answer the question Where are you right now? Just right down where you are right now. [ Late 1990s Final Jeopardy theme plays ] It could be California, or a game show, or earth, or the word "here." [ music ends ] Ok, let's get this over with. Sergeant Spinelli, you wrote down: [ shows Spinelli's screen ] "Go." And you wagered: [ wager appears ] "For it." Go for it. You certainly did.

Sergeant Spinelli: [ Laughs like a wild hyena as he points to Gadget ]

Gadget Hackwrench: Moving on. All right, Sparky, you wrote down: [ Shows Sparky's screen ] "Oobie Doobie."

Sparky: Oobie Doobie...[ Gibberish ]

Gadget Hackwrench: I feel like I want to slap you silly. Mepps, where are you right now? You wrote: [ shows Mepps' answer ] Good Gravy, you wrote "in doors." That's phenomenal. [ To the crew members offstage ] Are we recording this? Ok, let's look at your wager. [ Mepps' wager reveals the parts of his answer ] "I heart dorks." That's beautiful. That's it for Celebrity Jeopardy. I'm going home to take a nice, relaxing hot bath. Good day. [ Spinelli and Sparky plays some funny gestures with each other along with Mepps as Gadget leaves the stage ]

Next Part

Back to the stories