Rescue Rangers Celebrity Jeopardy Special

By Cyber Daimyo

Part Twelve

Gadget Hackwrench: And welcome back to Rescue Rangers Celebrity Jeopardy. Before we move on to the Double Jeopardy round, I want to remind all of our contestants to stop using any of those annoying gestures. That having been said, let's take a look at our scores. Acorn Cafe member and the legendary advanced gunship, the AH-64 Apache is currently in the lead with $13.

AH-64 Apache: Hi, Miss Hackwrench. First of all, I'd like to say "Hi" to my friend, Greyhound Bus. Greyhound, if you're watching, I just want to say thank you for putting me on the show. [ waves at the audience ]

Gadget Hackwrench: Now, see what I've said about those annoying gestures?

AH-64 Apache: Yeah, Gadget. However, this is NOT that annoying because this is just a cheerful wave to all of my friends.

Gadget Hackwrench: Whatever. Moving right along, Camembert Kate Colby is in second place with negative $800.

Camembert Kate Colby: Hi, Miss Hackwrench. I'd just want everyone to know that my hair is real and that I've never had been getting along with my boy, Monterey Jack, before, just kidding. [ blows kisses ]

Gadget Hackwrench: Wonderful. And finally in third place with negative $9,000 is... [ groans ] Mepps.

Mepps: We meet again, you crazy sissy! What's wrong, Gadget? Did your boyfriend go out on a date with that news reporter, April O'Neil, last night? [ Laughs loudly ]

Gadget Hackwrench: Beautiful. Let's begin the Double Jeopardy round with these seven categories. They are: Potent Potables, The Number After 7, Cities That End In Angeles, Singers Named Elvis, The Alphabet, A Song Title, and finally, Famous Purple Dinosaurs. I should note that the answer to every question in that category is Barney.

AH-64 Apache: Oh, Barney, that silly dinosaur. I remember that he had a great time with his pal, Baby Bop. [ Chuckles ]

Mepps: You might be an immature gunship. [ Laughs loudly ]

Gadget Hackwrench: Okay, AH-64 Apache, you're in the lead so we'll start with you.

AH-64 Apache: Allrighty then! I'll take magazines about the RAH-66 Comanche for $5,000.

Gadget Hackwrench: Let's just go with Cities That End in Angeles for $600. The answer is: This city in California ends in Angeles. [ Mepps buzzes in ] Mepps?

Mepps: What is Megakat City? [ Laughs loudly ]

Gadget Hackwrench: No! Anyone else besides Mepps? [ Camembert Kate buzzes in ] Mrs. Colby?

Camembert Kate Colby: I'm an adventurer you know.

Gadget Hackwrench: I know you are. [ AH-64 Apache buzzes in ] Mr. Apache?

AH-64 Apache: I can remember one time that me and my partner, the RAH-66 Comanche, made a 3-hour tour from New York to California in the C-130 Hercules and the Comanche was like, Come to the back of the wing! [ Beeps ]

Gadget Hackwrench: Time's up, AH-64 Apache. The answer was of course, Los Angeles. Mr. Apache, sadly it's still your board.

AH-64 Apache: I'll take The Mi-28 Havoc that rocked Revolution X for $8,000.

Gadget Hackwrench: For the last and final time, that is not a category. Mrs. Colby, why don't you pick?

Camembert Kate Colby: Yeah, I'll take Iron Chef for, uh, $10,000.

Gadget Hackwrench: That is also not a category. Mepps, you get to choose.

Mepps: [ laughs ] The game is mine! I'll take Cities Named Memphis for $2,000.

Gadget Hackwrench: That's Singers Named Elvis, not Cities Named Memphis. Never mind, let's just go to Final Jeopardy and what... [ Alex Trebek appears ]

Alex Trebek: Miss Gadget Hackwrench, I am very pleased with you for putting on a funny skit on my game show!

Gadget Hackwrench: Oh, I wasn't really expecting to see you, Mr. Trebek. As you can see, that Acorn Cafe Member, Cyber Daimyo, was just coming up with those funny custom-made sketches ever since that the very last SNL Celebrity Jeopardy sketch aired more than a year ago.

Alex Trebek : You got that right. However, thanks to Merv Griffin, I think that you deserve some time-off from this game because I am the one who will be taking control since I'm the host of this show.

Gadget Hackwrench: Alex, is this true?

Alex Trebek: Yes, Miss Hackwrench. When I have a Celebrity Edition of my show, I got real celebrities that are not related to any of those Rescue Rangers characters you've got here, especially that Acorn Cafe member and the ultimate advanced gunship, the AH-64 Apache, who know very well, I might add. And as for these morons, those two guys with the Apache are just cartoon characters from Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers, acting like celebrities who are trying to make fun with you on my show. In fact, Camembert Kate Colby is actually an adventurer who like to got on some major adventures, just like her husband, Cheddarhead Charlie, and her son, Monterey Jack!

Camembert Kate Colby: It's true, Mr. Trebek.

Gadget Hackwrench: That's ridiculous! She has never became a game show contestant before as well.

Alex Trebek: And as a result, I am taking over this show and as for you, Miss Hackwrench, you can just get your sorry tail off the set.

Gadget Hackwrench: You can have it, Alex. I think that I have had enough of this fun and games for a while.

Alex Trebek: Anyway, this is Alex Trebek, saying so long.

Gadget Hackwrench: Goodbye! [ waves ]

[ everyone on the stage waves goodbye to us ]

Epilogue:

More than a year has passed since the last SNL Celebrity Jeopardy sketch aired on television. Ever since the SNL Jeopardy silliness had ended, Cyber Daimyo, the author of Rescue Rangers Celebrity Jeopardy, had no choice, but to come up with 12 episodes of the custom-made RR Celebrity Jeopardy Special series.

In those 12 custom-made episodes, he included some of the greatest Acorn Cafe mebers such as Zanzibar, the Rescue Rangers fanfiction storykeeper, and Greyhound Bus, the bus who just wants to become a Rescue Rangers fan.

And since that the Rescue Rangers Celebrity Jeopardy Saga has came to an end, Gadget Hackwrench, the host of this show, has decided to let Alex Trebek, the Canadian-American host of Jeopardy, take over. However, the Rescue Rangers Celebrity Jeopardy legends will be kept in the reader's hearts for generations and so that is why the Rescue Rangers Celebrity Jeopardy Special Series were made.

THE END!

Back to the storie