Rescue Rangers Celebrity Jeopardy Special

By Cyber Daimyo

Part Eight

Gadget Hackwrench: Welcome back to Rescue Rangers Celebrity Jeopardy. I would like to ask Mepps to please refrain from blowing kisses at me again. That being said let us take a look at the scores. Stormy is in third place with minus $300. So far, he has answered everyone question with the word Caribbean.

Stormy: I am the Pi-Rat of the Caribbean, am I not, matey?

Gadget Hackwrench: Yeah, I know, Stormy. You have already said that before. I read your bio, okay? Next, we have Chief Marley in second place with minus $100.

Chief Marley: Do I get any donuts as my constellation prize?

Gadget Hackwrench: You are playing for charity Mr. Marley, you are not getting any donuts. Finally we have Mepps in first place with $18.

Mepps: Hey Gadget, I brought a very cute swimsuit you can wear when you go to the beach with us this week.

Gadget Hackwrench: Mepps, please stop! I'll deal with that after the show, okay? And now on to the categories. They are: Californian Houses, The Taliban, Harry Potter, The Public Library, Words that end in "histmas," A Sean Connery Movie, and Things You Like. Stormy you are in third place so we will start with you.

Stormy: I'll take Swordfish for $500, matey.

Gadget Hackwrench: That is not one of the categories Stormy. Please pick again.

Stormy: I'll take Scarry Potter for $10,000.

Gadget Hackwrench: It is Harry Potter, not Scarry Potter, for $600. And the answer is, This movie feauturing wizadry is a huge sensation with kids of all ages. [ Chief Marley buzzes in ] Mr. Marley.

Chief Marley: Gremlins. [ Buzzer ]

Gadget Hackwrench: No. Anyone else? [ Stormy rings in ] Stormy.

Stormy: What is Fox's Peter Pan and the Pi-Rats. [ buzzer ]

Gadget Hackwrench: No. The answer was Harry Potter. [ Mepps rings in ] I'm sorry, Mepps, you're too late to answer that clue.

Mepps: Sailor Moon likes me. [ laughs ]

Gadget Hackwrench: Why?

Mepps: Because her pet, Luna, has a crush on me. [ laughs wildly ]

Gadget Hackwrench: Knock it off, all right?! Mr. Marley, why don't you choose a category.

Chief Marley: I will take Tress MacNeille for um, 40 grand.

Gadget Hackwrench: You know what, Mr. Marley, that's not a category, so let's just forget it. Mepps, please pick a category.

Mepps: I'll take Californian Pantyhose for $600. [ laughs like a wild hyena ]

Gadget Hackwrench: [ mad as heck while raising her voice ] Ok, that is it! I have had enough of this silly trash from you, Mepps! This silliness stuff is starting to tick me off! [ calms down ] Let's just move on to Final Jeopardy. And the category is Do you Believe in Santa. If you do, I do not care, so just say something. [ Present day Final Jeopardy Theme plays ] Answer with whatever you want. Either yes or no. And remember, this is completely impossible to get it wrong. [ music stops ] Now let's take a look at what you guys wrote. Stormy wrote down : Pi-Rats. I don't know why you came up with that answer, but it doesn't matter. And you wagered: Of the Caribbean. What are you, a pirate idiot?

Stormy: No, but Pi-Rats are way better than yer silly Rurouni Kenshin tales.

Gadget Hackwrench: Whatever. Let's see what Mr. Marley wrote: A picture of an AV-8B Harrier II. And he wagered: The Harrier II Rules. Good for you. [ Farley smiles ] Finally we have Mepps and he wrote: Fetching Gadget. [ talking to herself ] Am I really falling into this silly trap again? Let's look at what you've wagered: Is the name of the game. [ Mepps snickers silently ] That's really great, Mepps. Really great. That's it for Rescue Rangers Celebrity Jeopardy, and as always, all three charities have been deprived of money here on this show once again. And now I am going to the beach to relax and play with my friends. Good day. [ Mepps laughs like a wild animal, Stormy dances around Gadget's podium, and Chief Farley acts like an F-15E Strike Eagle while Gadget leaves the stage ]

Next part

Back to the stories