CREDITS

 

Chip and Dale were created by Jack Hannah, I think.

 

Gadget Hackwrench, Monterey Jack, Zipper, Norton Nimnul, Fat Cat, Mole, and Sergeant Spinelli were created by Tad Stones and Kevin Hopps, I think.

 

Foxglove, Bud, and Lou were created by Bruce Talkington, I think.

 

The Wuzzles and the Land of Wuz, were created by Ken Koonce and David Wiemers, I think.

 

Ditz and his friends were created by Mark Edens, I think.

 

Rat Capone was created by Michael P. Nelson and Burt Brown.

 

Sewernose de Berjerac “Sewer Al” was created by Dev Ross, I think.

 

 

All characters are © Disney (and used without permission, but it’s doubtful that they mind) EXCEPT FOR:

 

Pierre and Dalee Oakmont, the Batmunk, Noel, The Boy With The Cold, The Boy With The Cold’s Father, Dr. Qandlier, Dr. Mapache, the *Small Animal Medical Association Journal*, the USN, and Strigidæ/Ima, who are © The J.A.M.

 

Godzilla, who is © Toho. Used without permission.

 

The Rescue Aid Society, which is © Margery Sharp. Used without permission.

 

Otis and the *Fur and Feather Journal and Picayune*, who are © Roy Neal Grissom, who also conceived some of the theories concerning Foxglove’s past. Used with permission.

 

“Star Trek: The Next Generation” and the U.S.S. Enterprise NC-1701-D, which are © Paramount Pictures. Used without permission.

 

The Care Bears, which are © Those Characters From Cleveland. Used without permission.

 

Dale’s workout suit (and all original wardrobe) was designed by Ken Boyer and Kenny Thompkins, I think.

 

 

The Ranger Wing, the Ranger Plane, Gadget’s tank, and the gym were designed by Rob Laduca and Terry Hudson, I think.

 

Original casting by Olivia Miner.

 

 

Additional casting by The J.A.M.

Chip Maplewood
Dale Oakmont
Gadget Hackwrench
Monterey Jack Colby
Zipper Lightringer
Foxglove Oakmont
 
Bumblelion
Butterbear
Eleroo
Hoppopotamus
Rhinokey
Mooseal
The Disembodied Voice
The Batmunk (giant)
Noel
The Ferret
Sergeant Spinelli
The Boy With The Cold
The Boy With The Cold’s Father
Dr. Qandlier
Dr. Mapache
Otis
Pierre Oakmont
Dalee Oakmont
 
and
 
The Batmunk (cub)
is
is
is also
is
is also
is

is
is
is
is
is
is
is
is
is
is
is
is
is
is
is
is also
is also
is



is
Tress MacNeille
Corey Burton
Tress MacNeille
Jim Cummings
Corey Burton
April Winchell
 
Brian Cummings
Kathleen Helppie-Shipley
Henry Gibson
Jo Anne Worley
Alan Oppenheimer
Bill Scott
Stan Freberg
James Earl Jones
Noel Blanc
Joe Alaskey
Jim Cummings
Christine Cavanaugh
Frank Welker
Michael Fantini
Lisa Lougheed
Corey Burton
Frank Welker
B.J. Ward
 
 
 
Dick Beals

 

 

April Winchell appears by suggestion of the entire Rangerphile community

 

 

Additional wardrobe designed by The J.A.M.

 

 

Props by Tinker-Toys.

 

 

Electronic communications by Mobile@ccess.

 

 

Hotel accommodations by Hyatt Regency New York Furry Division.

 

 

The name Maplewood was coined by Michael “Questy” Demcio.

 

The name Oakmont was coined by Michael “Questy” Demcio with collaboration from Jeff Pierce and Meghan Elizabeth Brunner.

 

The name “Colby” was coined by Art Cover, Lydia Marano, and Bryce Malek, I think, and it was suggested for Monterey’s last name by Carlton “Wescott” Edward Baird II.

 

The Mohawk names: Segoleh (he who laughs) and Yegoleh (she who laughs) were coined by The J.A.M. with collaboration from Kevin “KS” Sharbaugh.

 

 

The events at the drive-in and the Laundromat were originally conceived and written by Bruce Talkington.

 

 

Foxglove’s kidnapping, Chip’s declaration of sacrifice, the theories of Foxglove’s past, the armadillo thing, and her original hug with Chip were originally conceived and written by Roy Neal Grissom.

 

 

The “Wizard of Oz” quote was originally conceived and written by Frank Baum.

 

 

The moles’ tampering with building foundations was originally conceived and written by Bruce Reid Schaefer, Ken Koonce, and David Wiemers.

 

 

Gadget’s jackhammers were designed by The J.A.M.

 

 

Gadget’s elevator, cell phone, and translator were designed by Roy Neal Grissom.

 

 

Gadget’s wind tunnel was designed by The J.A.M.

 

 

The Oakmont’s Jacuzzi was designed by The J.A.M.

 

 

“Theme of The Wuzzles” is © 1985 Disney Records. Written (and performed?) by Tom Case and Steve Rucker. Used without permission.

 

The “Star Trek: The Next Generation” episode Dale was referring to is “Yesterday’s Enterprise” and it was written by Trent Christopher Ganino and Eric A.Stillwell, and it is © 1990 Paramount Pictures. Used without permission.

 

 

 

No copyright infringement is intended or implied. I did all this for the fun of it.

 

All of the characters, places, and events portrayed in this fanfic are fictitious. Any resemblance to any real persons, places, or events is unintentional and purelycoincidental.

 

 

Dr. Mapache’s trans-species pregnancy theories are fictitious, well, at least the paragraph where she talks about chromosome aberration. Mules (Equus caballus-asinus) are not always sterile, and cat-skunks (Felis-Memphitis catus-memphitis) *do* exist.

 

SPECIAL THANKS

To Wrigley’s.

To Microsoft’s Encyclopædia Encarta ‘99, for all the scientific classifications.

To Hershey’s, for the chocolate syrup.

To Mobile@ccess, for the hand-held e-mail consoles.

To Six Flags Magic Mountain New York.

To Roy Neal Grissom (again), for sorta starting this whole thing off, with his fanfics: “Home Is Where You Hang Upside-Down”, and “Consummation”, of which I make numerous references here. I couldn’t have done it without you.

To Karl Schenk, for taking his time in proofreading this story.

To Matt Plotecher and Christopher “Dale” Birkett, for the voice lists.

To Douglas Adams, for the cocktail party thing. So long, and thanks for all the fish.

To Kevin Mickel and the rest of the Tiny Toons Adventures Fan Fiction Mailing List, for their input concerning hybrids.

To Timothy Lynch, for his “Star Trek: The Next Generation” Episode Index, and Roger Noe and Michael Brown for the episode credits, for the info about “Yesterday’s Enterprise”.

To Chris Tremlett, for the Japanese way of saying “The End”.

To Ragnar Fyri, for the Norwegian translation of the dedication at the end, and for the Norwegian way of saying “The End”.

To CD, for the Dutch translation of the dedication at the end, and for the Dutch way of saying “The End”.

To Karl-Johan “Creideiki” Karlsson, for the Swedish translation of the dedication at the end, and for the Swedish way of saying “The End”.

To Ian Chai, for the Malay translation of the dedication at the end, and for the Malay, Hokkien, and Chinese ways of saying “The End”.

To Aivars Liepa, for the Latvian and Russian translations of the dedication at the end.

To Kevin “KS” Sharbaugh and George D. Heron, former president of the Seneca Nation, for the Seneca translation of the dedication at the end, and for the Seneca way of saying “The End”.

To The B.L.O.N.D.E., Jaime Suárez, and David Suárez, for the Náhuatl (Aztec) translation of the dedication at the end.

To The V.B.C. and The D.D., pastor and Mayan teacher, for the Mayan translation of the dedication at the end.

To The F.I.F.I., for the Mayan way of saying “The End”.

To Nolan Van Goff of the TTA List, for correcting the German translation of the dedication at the end.

To Leandro M. Pinto, also of the TTA List, for correcting the Portuguese translation of the dedication at the end.

To Niall MacConaill, for correcting the French translation of the dedication at the end.

 

 

TREMENDOUSLY SPECIAL THANKS

 

To Deborah Walley, for taking the time to breathe life into such a wonderful character. We’ll miss you lots, and we’ll see you Later.

 

To Roy Neal Grissom. I’ve said this before: You’re an incredible writer as well. Thanks for the inspiration. Neither of these two follow-ups would have existed without you.

 

 

This time I was counting the chapters in German.

 

 

Bab ZWEI - THE DODGING GAME: WORK dibaktikan kepada semua orang-orang yang membahayakan diri sendiri untuk menyelamatkan orang-orang yang terperangkap dalam bangunan-bangunan yang runtuh, terutamanya yang diruntuhkan dalam gempa bumi. Khususnya, kepada semua orang-orang biasa yang membantui menyelamatkan seramai-ramainya selepas gempa bumi di Ciudad De Mexico pada bulan September 1985 (tiada syukur kepada kerajaan De La Madrid) dan ke pasukan-pasukan penyelamatan di World Trade Centre Menara Berdua-Dua di New York yang dijatuhkan pada bulan September 2001.

 

????? ZWEI - THE DODGING GAME: WORK . ??????????? ???? ???, ??? ??? ??? ? ???? ??????? ??????, ?????? ?????? ?? ????. ???????? ??????? ??????? ????? ???? ??? ???????????? ??????????, ??????? ??????? ??????? ? ???????? ????? ????????????? ? ?????? ? ?????????? 1985 ???? (???????? ?? ??????????? ????????????? ?? ?? ??????) ? ????? ??? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ?????????? ?????? ???????? ? ??-????? ? ???????? 2001 ????.

 

ZWEI - THE DODGING GAME: WORK nodala. Ši nodala ir veltita tiem, kas dienu no dienas riske ar savu dzivibu, glabjot citus no zemestrices vai citu katastrofu sagrauto maju drupam. Jo ipaši es veletos pieminet visus tos parastos cilvekus, kas brivpratigi iesaistijas glabšanas darbos pec zemestrices Mehiko 1985. gada septembri (laika kad De La Madrid valdiba kluseja), ka ari tos, kas piedalijas glabšanas darbos World Trade Centre Tornu Drupas Nujorka 2001. gada septembri.

 

Deel ZWEI - THE DODGING GAME: WORK is gericht op alle mensen die hun leven waagden bij het redden van anderen in vernielde gebouwen, vooral door aarbevingen. Meer specifiek, alle burgers die samen werkten om zoveel mogelijk levens te redden (geen dank aan De La Madrid overheid) vlak na de aardbevingen in Mexico Stad in September 1985, en de reddingsteams van het in elkaar gestorte World Trade Centre Tweeling Torens in New York in September 2001.

 

Kapitlet ZWEI - THE DODGING GAME: WORK är tillägnat alla de som riskerar sina liv för att rädda människor i kollapsade byggnader, speciellt de som kollapsat i jordbävningar. Mer specifikt, till alla de civilister som hjälpte till att rädda så många de kunde (utan hjälp från De La Madrids regering) omedelbart efter jordbävningarna i Mexico City i september 1985 och till räddningslagen i World Trade Centers Tvillingtorn i New York i september 2001.

 

Kapitel ZWEI - THE DODGING GAME: WORK TDG:W er tilegnet alle som risikerer livet for å redde mennesker fra sammenraste bygninger, særlig bygninger ødelagt av jordskjelv. TDG:W er spesielt tilegnet alle sivilistene som arbeidet sammen for å redde flest mulig (utan hjälp från De La Madrids regering) etter jordskjelvene i Mexico City i september 1985, og til redningsmannskapene ved World Trade Centr e Tvillingtorn i New York i september 2001.

 

Kapitel ZWEI - THE DODGING GAME: WORK wird allen Leuten eingesetzt, um ihre Lebensdauern zu riskieren, um andereinnerhalb gebrochen hinunter die Gebäude, zu sichern besondersgebrochen hinunter eine durch Erdbeben. Ausdrücklich, zu allen Zivilisten, die zusammen verbanden, um ebensoviel zu retten, da sie (keine dank De La Madrid Regierung) sofort nach den Erdbeben in Mexikostadt im September von 1985 konnten und zu den Rettung Teams der eingestürzten World Trade Centre Zwillingtürme in New York im September von 2001.

 

Le chapitre ZWEI - THE DODGING GAME: WORK est dédié à tous ceux qui risquent leurs vies pour secourir les personnes emprisonnées dans des bâtiments sinistrés, surtout lors de tremblements de terre. En particulier, il est dédié aux civils qui ont uni leurs efforts pour secourir immédiatement autant de gens que possible (sans aucun appui du gouvernement De La Madrid) lors du tremblement de terre à Mexico en septembre 1985, et aux équipes de sauvetage lors de l'effondrement des Tours Jumelles du World Trade Centre à New York en septembre 2001.

 

Il capitolo ZWEI - THE DODGING GAME: WORK è dedicatto a tutte le persone che rischia il loro vive per soccorrere gli altri entro le costruzioni crollate, soprattutto quei crollato dai terremoti. Più specificatamente, a tutti i civili che ha unito per soccorrere a tanto quanto potrebbero (no grazie al governo di De La Madrid) immediatamente dopo i terremoti nella Città di Messico in settembre di 1985, ed alle squadre di soccorso delle crollate Torri Gemelle del World Trade Centre in New York in settembre di 2001.

 

O capítulo ZWEI - THE DODGING GAME: WORK é dedicado a todas as pessoas que arriscam suas vidas para salvarem outras pessoas dentro de edifícios destruídos, especialmente aqueles destruídos por terremotos. Mais especificamente, a todos os civis que uniram-se para salvar o maior número de pessoas possível (não graças ao governo de De La Madrid) imediatamente depois dos terremotos na Cidade de México em setembro de 1985, e às equipes de salvamento das destruídas Torres Gêmeas do World Trade Centre em New York em setembro de

2001.

Oiwa’ ZWEI - THE DODGING GAME: WORK neh nëgëh otgah nesheh oh'töwedinauriok ne ogweh neh wöwegënowös ganok o'ganö sëk, neh jogees döh ga nyo' woäjödah. Neh jogees dö neh ohtadeye e nö' he nö kadeh (hë ëh në De La Madrid ganoh) woëjodä' neh Mexico City Gë:ökneh 1985 Koh neh oh tadeye nöh ganoh oh ganosëh neh World Trade Centre Twin Towers in New York Gë:ökneh 2001 .

 

In amoxxeloliztli ZWEI - THE DODGING GAME: WORK ytetzinco-ytauhqui cana ixquich tlacatl ca amechtñamana amonemiliztli cana maquixtia cana ceyehuan tlatic ompa tlacalollitlamayauhtlih, tlapanauia yehuatl tlamayahutlih ypampa tzitzilcaliztli. Occenca tlapanauia cana ixquich tlacatl cequintin tlacatl ca cetiliztlio cana maquixtia cana quezquitlacatl uelitliya (amo chipauaca cana in nequetzaliztli ompa De la Madrid) quin yniquaco ompa in tzitzicaliztli ompa Mexicaltepetl ompa septiembre 1985, yuan ca tlacatlmaquixtia ca Tlacalollicocouah ompa World Trade Centre ompa New York ompa septiembre 2001.

 

Le ts’íib je’ela’ ZWEI - THE DODGING GAME: WORK ku ts’íibta’al u ti’a’alint tuláakal le máaxo’ob tu yóoltaj u tsáa tak u kuxtalo’ob u ti’a’al u lojik le máaxo’ob j-p’áato’ob ichi le x-juntulpak’o’ob, leti’ le níikláajo’ob le ka tu líiljuba le lu’um ya’ab u téenal. Lela’ ku jach tuch’ubtik tuláaka le éetbaatsilo’ob tu much’ajuba’o’ob u ti’a’al u lojik tuláakal máax ku páajtale’ (ma’ nibóol ti’ lej chuun t’anil De La Madrid) tu séeblakil le ka’ xu’ul u seen líilkuba le lu’eem tu noj Kaajil Mexico ti’ u winalil Septiembre 1985, bey xan u ti’a’al tuláaka le máaxo’ob tu much’ajubao’ob le ka’jut-k’ajo’ob le ka’ap’éel Tíich’ Pak’ilo’ob World Trade Centre en New York ti u winalil Septiembre 2001.

 

El capítulo ZWEI - THE DODGING GAME: WORK está dedicado a todas las personas que arriesgan sus vidas para rescatar a otros dentro de edificios derrumbados, especialmente aquellos derrumbados por terremotos. Más específicamente, a todos los civiles que se unieron para rescatar a cuantos podían (no gracias al gobierno de De La Madrid) inmediatamente después de los terremotos en la Ciudad de México en septiembre de 1985, y a los equipos de rescate de las derrumbadas Torres Gemelas del World Trade Centre en New York en septiembre del 2001.

 

Chapter ZWEI - THE DODGING GAME: WORK is dedicated to all the people who risk their lives to rescue others within collapsed buildings, especially those collapsed by earthquakes. More specifically, to all the civilians who joined together to rescue as many as they could (no thanks to the De La Madrid government) immediately after the earthquakes in Mexico City in September of 1985, and to the rescue teams of the collapsed World Trade Centre Twin Towers in New York in September of 2001.

 

 

Until next time, remember:

 

I AM THE J.A.M.

 

Good evening.

 

[WARP!!!]

Back to the stories