Rescue Rangers Celebrity Jeopardy Special

By Cyber Daimyo

Part Nine

Gadget Hackwrench: Welcome back to Rescue Rangers Celebrity Jeopardy. I can't believe I am still doing this but ever since that Acorn Cafe member, Cyber Daimyo, had hired me to become the host of this show, this fearful situation is never going to end! With that being said, let's take a look at the scores. Buffy Ratskiwatski is in first place with $11.

Buffy Ratskiwatski: First off, I would like to get the turntables set right and my hair right and would like to say hi to my boyfriend, Nigel Uno, and encourage everyone to buy Kids Next Door's coolest cd, Celebrity. Hey, Nigel. [ blows kisses ]

Gadget Hackwrench: Whatever. Moving on, we have Druella O'Midas in second place with negative $600.

Druella O'Midas: Hey Gadget. I would like to say hi to my nemesis, Darby Spree, and would like to tell the viewers that I have the pendant around my neck where I keep some drops of gold. [ holds up pendant ]

Gadget Hackwrench: You are a very cruel witch. Moving on, in third place, we have Mepps with negative $4,000.

Mepps: Hey Gadget, tell Fat Cat I had a good time last night. [ laughs ]

Gadget Hackwrench: Okay. I'm going to let that last comment get off my case. Let's take a look at the categories for Double Jeopardy. And the categories are: Potent Potables, Famous Bonds, which are actors from some of the classic Bond movies from 1962 to 1989, Dairy Products, M&Ms, Don't Sit Here, Cars, and finally, Falls That Begin With Niagra. Miss Ratskiwatski, you are in first place so we will start with you.

Buffy Ratskiwatski: Hey, Gadget, I will take Numbuh One for $600.

Gadget Hackwrench: That is not a category. Miss O'Midas, why don't you pick instead.

Druella O'Midas: I'll take Cars for $800!

Gadget Hackwrench: The answer is: You usually see these at a drive in theater. [ Buffy buzzes in ] Miss Ratskiwatski.

Buffy Ratskiwatski: [ yelling ] The Ranger Wing! [ buzzer ]

Gadget Hackwrench: No. [ O'Midas buzzes in ] Miss O'Midas.

Druella O'Midas: Haunted Mansion! [ buzzer ]

Gadget Hackwrench: No! Someone else please. [ Mepps buzzes in ] Mepps.

Mepps: That would be a pirate ship. [ buzzer ]

Gadget Hackwrench: NO! The answer is cars. Mepps, the board is yours.

Mepps: I'll take Famous Hounds for $200.

Gadget Hackwrench: That's Famous Bonds not Hounds. And the answer is: This actor starred in the 1987 Bond Film, The Living Daylights. [ Mepps buzzes in ] Mepps.

Mepps: A German sheppard! [ buzzer ]

Gadget Hackwrench: Famous Bonds, Mepps, not hounds.

Mepps: Not a fan of the doggies, are you Gadget?

Gadget Hackwrench: Anybody else? [ Buffy buzzes in ] Miss Ratskiwatski.

Buffy Ratskiwatski: That would be Numbuh One. [ buzzer ]

Gadget Hackwrench: No. Mepps, the board is still yours.

Mepps: I'll take Falls That Begin With Naginata for $3,000.

Gadget Hackwrench: It's not Naginata, it's... [ shakes head ] You know what, let's just forget it and move on to Final Jeopardy. The category is, Where are you from? Just tell me where you are from. [ Present day Final Jeopardy theme plays ] It can be from your parent's home or the city. Just write something down. I do not care if you lie to me. [ music stops ] Okay, let's start with you, Buffy. You wrote down: The Mickey Mouse Club. That should be an excellent response from you, so despite your best efforts, you have gave me the right answer. And you wagered: Numbuh One.

Buffy Ratskiwatski: What do you think?

Gadget Hackwrench: I think that you're getting way too obsessed with those cartoons in your head. Moving on, Druella O'Midas wrote down: Hansel & Gretel.

Druella O'Midas: [ snickers ] This is going to be way too cool.

Gadget Hackwrench: I know. Let's see what you wagered: My dinner. [ Druella cackles as Mepps laughs along with her ] Good for you. Finally, we have Mepps.

Mepps: We meet again, Gadget.

Gadget Hackwrench: Let's see what you wrote down. Good gravy, you wrote A house. That is a good answer. Let's see your wager: That Gadget Built. [ Mepps laughs ] Wonderful. Well, that's all for Rescue Rangers Celebrity Jeopardy. I'm going home to do a major workout with Jane Fonda. Good night.

Next part

Back to the storie